Join our Community of Hope
As a monthly donor. It’s the most powerful way to give. When you make a monthly donation in support of Bereaved Families of Ontario – Midwestern Region (BFO-MR), you are making it possible for children, families and individuals who are grieving to get the support they need, when they need it most.
Your Generous Investment Means
- Grief support programs can continue to be offered in the community, free of charge.
- Parents who are grieving the death of an infant or child have a caring and compassionate space to share their grief, connect with other parents and talk about their children.
- Children 4-12 and youth 13-17 gain the tools to help understand and cope with feelings of grief.
- Adults who are grieving can gain new perspectives and learn coping strategies to help them on their journey.
- People grieving a death by substance use have a space free of stigma and judgement to share their stories and learn to heal.
- A greater understanding of grief is made possible through education and outreach. Grief is normalized, creating a compassionate community for all.
Joining our Community of Hope monthly giving program is one of the easiest and most effective ways to show your support:
- Lower administration costs mean more of your money helps support our mission.
- You are giving in a consistent and sustainable way, with donations that are manageable for your budget.
- You provide us with a steady and predictable source of income that ensures we can consistently support families in need and plan for future projects and initiatives.
- It’s easy to do. Set-up automatic payment processing and each month Canada Helps processes your donation on the day of the month you’ve selected. Choose to receive your tax receipt after each donation or get one receipt at the end of the year (less paperwork to keep track of!).
Your monthly gift provides hope and healing with people need it most. Join our Community of Hope today.
(PS – when you join our Community of Hope, you will receive quarterly Giving Goodness updates, so you always know the impact your generosity has on our organization and the people we support).