Become a monthly donor. It’s the most powerful way to give.
When you make a monthly donation in support of Bereaved Families of Ontario – Midwestern Region (BFO-MR), you are making it possible for children, families and individuals who are grieving to get the support they need, when they need it most.
An important part of our mission and vision is building an empathetic community of support so that no one feels alone in their grief experience. When you contribute as a monthly donor, you become a critical part of that community.
Your generous investment means:
- We can continue to provide grief support programs in the community, free of charge.
- Parents who are grieving the death of an infant or child have a safe space to share their grief, connect with other parents and talk about their children openly.
- Children 4-12 gain the tools to help understand and cope with feelings of grief.
- Adults who are grieving can gain new perspectives and learn coping strategies to help them on their journey.
- People grieving a death by substance use have a space free of stigma and judgement to share their stories and learn to heal.
- A greater understanding of grief is made possible through education and outreach. Grief is normalized, creating a compassionate community for all.
Becoming a monthly donor is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support BFO-MR.
- Lower administration costs mean more of your money helps support our mission.
- You are giving in a consistent and sustainable way, with donations that are manageable for your budget.
- You provide us with a steady and predictable source of income that ensures we can consistently support families in need and plan for future projects and initiatives.
- It’s easy to do. Choose how much you would like to donate monthly. Set-up automatic donation payment processing and each month Canada Helps processes your donation on the day of the month you’ve selected. And you can choose to receive your tax receipt after each donation, or receive one receipt at the end of the year (less paperwork to keep track of!).
Join a community providing hope and healing to families every day. Become a monthly donor today.