REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
On Saturday June 5th, 2021 our caring community will tee off in support of Bereaved Families – Midwestern Region (BFO-MR) at our 24th Annual Charity Golf Classic at the Cambridge Golf Club. We will be proceeding this year with Covid-19 protocols in place once again. More than $11,500 was raised last year for our programs for children, families and individuals who are grieving. Our goal is to DOUBLE that result in 2021 – but we can only do it with YOUR support.
- There will be no shotgun start: Tee-off times are scheduled at 10-minute intervals to ensure social distancing. Tee-off times start at 10:00 a.m.
- Everyone gets their own cart: People from the same household will be able to share.
- Grab-and-go lunch will be provided and you will be able to grab your lunch at any point during your time at the event.
- Our silent auction will be offered online and you’ll be able to start bidding during the week leading up to the event.
- The early bird rate of $150 is extended until the registration deadline. 18 holes, lunch, power cart and access to the driving range are included. There will be no “regular rate” again this year. Your tax receipt will be $75.