REGISTRATION CLOSED: 23rd Annual Charity Golf Classic
We’ve been evaluating how best to move this event forward while ensuring the safety of our golfers, volunteers and staff and alignment with municipal public health guidelines. We will be proceeding with the golf tournament on Sunday September 27 but with a very stripped down format. We’re focused less on “tournament” and more on “let’s just have fun”. And support a good cause, of course!
2020 Event Details:
Date: Sunday September 27, 2020
Location: Cambridge Golf Club, 1346 Clyde Road, Cambridge, ON
- There will be no shotgun start: Tee-off times are scheduled at 10-minute intervals to ensure social distancing. Tee-off times start at 10:00 a.m.
- Everyone gets their own cart: People from the same household will be able to share.
- Lunch tickets will be provided and you will be able to grab your lunch at any point during your time at the event. There will not be a dinner this year.
- To avoid unnecessary contact, there will not be any closest-to-the-pin or longest drive contests. This is a golf course rule.
- Our silent auction will be offered online (more info to come).
- The early bird rate of $150 is extended until the registration deadline. 18 holes, lunch, power cart and access to the driving range are included. There will be no “regular rate” this year. Your tax receipt will be $75.
If you were planning on registering and the date no longer works for you, or you don’t feel comfortable participating, please consider a donation in the amount of the registration fee. You will receive a tax receipt for the full amount, and your support allows us to continue providing grief support programming in the community, free of charge.
All teams must be registered and paid no later than September 18, 2020.
Thank you so much for your support and we hope to see you on Sunday September 27!