Resources for those who are grieving during Covid-19
- Grief in the time of Covid-19 by Susan Cadell, Social Work Researcher in Waterloo Region
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief by Scott Berinato, Harvard Business Review
- What’s Your Grief has a number of articles and resources, and continues to post new ones.
- Grief Coping Alternatives for When You’re Stuck at Home
- 10 Day Challenge: Coping with Grief From Home – Do-from-home coping prompts inspired by WYG Online Courses
- Grief resources during Covid-19 – a compilation of articles and resources by Families First
- Grief and COVID-19: Mourning our bygone lives
- Grief and fear after a Covid-19 death: Managing a double trauma
- How ‘Anticipatory Grief’ May Show Up During the COVID-19 Outbreak by Sam Dylan Finch, healthline
- Understanding Grief in the Age of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Processing Grief During COVID-19: A guide for Indigenous Peoples for processing grief and maintaining holistic health during these uncertain times.
- Coronavirus: dealing with bereavement and grief, Cruse Bereavement Care
- Coronavirus and the Six Needs of Mourning by Alan D. Wolfelt, Center for Loss
- Covid Grief Network: Undoing isolation for young adults in their 20s and 30s grieving the illness or death of someone to COVID-19
- Ritual Collection for Life-after-Loss by The Dinner Party
- Grief in Isolation presented on Facebook by the Canadian Mental Health Association – Oxford County
- KidsGrief Covid-19 Q&A with Andrea Warnick
- Resilient Grieving: Finding Strength & Embracing Life After Loss – A 7-part guided meditation via Insight Timer. It was created by Dr. Lucy Hone, a resilience researcher and bereaved mom.
- Honoring Grief – 16 minute meditation via Insight Timer, this practice gently invites you to acknowledge the emotions of grief, sorrow, or loss.