- Living My Culture: After Death and Ceremonies – People from various cultures share their stories and wisdom about living with serious illness, end of life and grief to support others.
- THE COLLECTIVE FOR RADICAL DEATH STUDIES is an international, professional organization formed to decolonize Death Studies and radicalize death practice.
- Grief is a Social Justice Issue – article from What’s Your Grief including links to a ton of other resources for the general public, academics and clinicians
- Understanding Grief Within a Cultural Context – article from Cancer.net
- Just Healing Resources – The following documents were created in solidarity with Black Lives Matter and the Baltimore Uprising. Their intention is to assist communities who are rising up and fighting back against anti-Black state and state-sanctioned violence to care for themselves, move through grief, and heal from trauma.
- Processing Grief During COVID-19 – A guide for Indigenous Peoples for processing grief and maintaining holistic health during these uncertain times.
- Black Widow: A Sad-Funny Journey Through Grief for People Who Normally Avoid Books with Words Like “Journey” in the title by Leslie Gray Streeter
- The End Is Just the Beginning: Lessons in Grieving for African Americans by Ph.D Arlene Churn