Resources for those who are grieving during Covid-19
- Grief in the time of Covid-19 by Susan Cadell, Social Work Researcher in Waterloo Region
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief by Scott Berinato, Harvard Business Review
- What’s Your Grief has a number of articles and resources, and continues to post new ones.
- Grief Coping Alternatives for When You’re Stuck at Home
- 10 Day Challenge: Coping with Grief From Home – Do-from-home coping prompts inspired by WYG Online Courses
- Grief resources during Covid-19 – a compilation of articles and resources by Families First
- Grief and COVID-19: Mourning our bygone lives
- Grief and fear after a Covid-19 death: Managing a double trauma
- This Too Shall Pass: Mourning collective loss in the time of Covid-19
“This essay is intended as a meditation on collective grieving. Covid-19 forces us to look our unease with death squarely in the face. Suddenly, millions of us find ourselves grieving not just the passing of people we love who have died alone, but the deaths of millions of people worldwide, as well as the passing of a way of life as we realise how many things will not go “back to normal” after the outbreak has ended.”
- How ‘Anticipatory Grief’ May Show Up During the COVID-19 Outbreak by Sam Dylan Finch, healthline
- Understanding Grief in the Age of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Processing Grief During COVID-19: A guide for Indigenous Peoples for processing grief and maintaining holistic health during these uncertain times.
- Coronavirus: dealing with bereavement and grief, Cruse Bereavement Care
- Coronavirus and the Six Needs of Mourning by Alan D. Wolfelt, Center for Loss
- Covid Grief Network: Undoing isolation for young adults in their 20s and 30s grieving the illness or death of someone to COVID-19
- Grief in Isolation presented on Facebook by the Canadian Mental Health Association – Oxford County
- KidsGrief Covid-19 Q&A with Andrea Warnick
- Resilient Grieving: Finding Strength & Embracing Life After Loss – A 7-part guided meditation via Insight Timer. It was created by Dr. Lucy Hone, a resilience researcher and bereaved mom.
- Honoring Grief – 16 minute meditation via Insight Timer, this practice gently invites you to acknowledge the emotions of grief, sorrow, or loss.