SUMMER 2021 UPDATE
Living with Loss continues to meet virtually via Zoom on the 1st Tuesday, 1st Wednesday and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7-9pm.
Living With Loss Program
Living with Loss offers a safe space for adults 18+ to connect with other people who are grieving a death.
You are welcome to join the group at any point in your grief journey and attend as often or as little as you feel you need the support.
As per our usual Living with Loss groups, our virtual sessions will be facilitated by two peer support volunteers. PLEASE REMEMBER: We are not therapists, counsellors or mental health professionals. We are providing a safe space to connect with other people who are grieving.
Upcoming Virtual Living with Loss groups
|Date & Time
|Wednesday August 4, 7-9pm||What’s in Your Bucket?|
|Tuesday August 17, 7-9pm||Changing How We Think About Grief?|
Registration for each individual virtual group is required. Check back to register for future group dates or sign up for our email list to be notified when registration is open.
If you have attended a previous group and would like to give us feedback, please complete our short, anonymous survey.
- Once you register for the group, you will immediately be taken to a confirmation web-page and will receive a confirmation email. If this doesn’t happen, your registration did not go through. Please try again.
- When registered, you will receive an email on the morning of the group with the Zoom meeting details.
- If you do not have access to internet or video conferencing/a webcam, you will have the option to call in to the meeting.
- There are limited spots available in each group. Please only register if you plan on attending the group and if you need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations made after 5pm on the day of the group cannot be guaranteed.
Register below for our next group on Wednesday August 4 from 7-9pm.