Education and outreach
- Education sessions – covering a variety of topics and offered in-person or online
- Conference – offered every other year, our conference highlights a specific theme and is offered in a full-day format, or as a series.
- Grief at Work – designed to support businesses and organizations gain a better understanding of grief, take away tangible tools and strategies they can apply in the workplace, and learn how to create a culture of compassion that promotes empathy and understanding.
- Grief resources – articles, blogs, podcasts, videos and more.
For upcoming education sessions, click here.
We know it’s not always possible for people to come to us to access programming. We’ve partnered with community to bring education and support directly to their employees, frontline workers, and the clients they serve.
Current outreach initiatives include:
- Sanguen Health Centre
- House of Friendship, ShelterCare
Thank you to our funders for their support of outreach programming: