Grieving the death of an infant
This program is for individuals and couples who have experienced:
- miscarriage/early pregnancy loss,
- termination of pregnancy,
- or the death of an infant or toddler.
The 8-week program is led by trained peer support volunteers who have also experienced the death of an infant. It is a space to connect with others, share your story and support one another. Each session includes group discussions and activities that explore different aspects of grief.
As a group member, you will:
- Connect with and learn from others with shared experiences
- Learn about the different ways we grieve
- Discuss ideas to memorialize your child
- Share coping strategies for special days
- Learn how about relationships can change after a death
- Share your story in a supportive space
- The next group will be offered in the Fall of 2024 (dates to be determined).
Please fill out the registration form below. Once you hit ‘submit’, you will be taken to a page to schedule a meeting with our Program Coordinator as a next step in the process. Your registration is not considered complete until the meeting has been scheduled.