Charity golf classic
Registration is now closed for this year’s event
Join us at the Cambridge Golf Club on Saturday June 10th, 2023, for our 26th Annual Charity Golf Classic. This is our BIGGEST FUNDRAISER and as we work to recover from the last two years of the pandemic, your support is more important than ever.
Demand across all our grief support and education programs has increased and your involvement in this year’s tournament will help ensure we can continue to offer support free of charge and evolve to meet the increasingly complex needs of our community.
2023 Event Details
Date: Saturday June 10, 2023
Location: Cambridge Golf Club, 1346 Clyde Road, Cambridge, ON
- There will be no shotgun start: Tee-off times are scheduled at 9-minute intervals starting at 10:03 a.m. and teams will be slotted in on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lunch is supplied and you will be able to grab your lunch at any point during your time at the event.
- Dinner is also provided! We aren’t hosting a banquet, but you will be able to order dinner and socialize with friends and fellow golfers after your round.
- No silent auction as part of the tournament this year. But we’ll have raffles and other ways to raise funds and have fun. (If you REALLY love silent auctions, watch for Bid to Give coming May 1-7)
- Contests are back and we look forward to seeing who wins longest drive, closest to the pin and has the best team scores!
- Registration is $175/golfer which includes 18 holes, power cart, snacks, lunch and dinner. Your tax receipt will be $75.
All teams must be registered and paid no later than midnight Friday, May 26, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is not considered complete until payment has been received.
Can’t golf but want to support this event?
Corporate sponsorship, VIP Packages and memory hole dedications are available. Download our sponsorship opportunities document for more information.